- Diamond Glass slices damages in airport contract
- Case in Brief: Craftiness is not an abuse of process (Kennedy Civil Contracting Pty Ltd (Administrators Appointed) v Richard Crookes Construction Pty Ltd  NSWSC 99)
- That price is a steel!
- Doing business in Australia? Then you need to know when you still might have to pick up the whole tab
- Waiver and estoppel – arguments raised in interim payment dispute
- Severe weather, frustration and force majeure
- Statutory adjudication: Adjudicator’s frolic is a breach of natural justice – Skrine
- Privileged glimpses: Curtain falls on art gallery’s nuisance ‘human zoo’ exhibit