- The Court of Appeal sounds the all clear and it’s business as usual under the CCA: so issue a payment schedule or pay up!
- Case in Brief: Builder terminates contract with a “sorry mate… costs are going through the roof” but Queensland court says diddums
- Book Review: Contracts for Infrastructure Projects: an International Guide
- Council wins in battle with contractor
- Ripping up the Resource Management Act
- To bespoke or too bespoke – the case of an ADR clause that couldn’t be enforced
- Are you being served? Service of payment claims under the CCA
- Giving expert evidence in a construction dispute: seven fundamental elements of great evidence
- Construction Pulse Survey 2022: managing projects through uncertainty as skills availability declines and costs escalate Are final account negotiations covered by “without prejudice” privilege?